Founders Vision | Medical Director | Managing Director | Mission & Vision |
Procedures & Packages | Patient & Attendant Guide
Billing/Discharge and Refunds
- Kindly make all payments to the Billing counter located at the ground floor of Mamji Hospital the stipulated time / date. Kindly ensure that at all time adequate amount/cash must be available to meet with patient’s treatment expenses. For queries about your hospital charges, please visit the Billing Department at the Ground floor.
- Please note that the Billing Department may require two to four hours to close the file and complete the formalities of discharge from the time when your Consultant/Doctor advises a discharge. Please extend your full co-operation to the Billing staff in Mamji Hospitals regard.
- Any amount to be refunded would be done via cash, Mamji Hospital 24 hours, between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, on working days only. Original payment receipts are needed to claim refunds. In case the original receipt is misplaced, an application has to be submitted by the authorized attendant (Next of Kin), along with a photocopy of his/her CNIC.
- At the time of discharge, you will be provided with a discharge summary and will be briefed about the post discharge medication, precautions and follow up appointment. In case you require any additional information regarding your treatment or post discharge care, please contact your Consultant or OPD for appointment at +92-301-8263365.
Complaints / Suggestions / Compliments
- Your complaints, suggestions and compliments are important to us. Suggestions / Complaints boxes are placed on each floor of the hospital.
- In case you wish to speak to our Patient Relations Officers, they are available at Ext: 108, or can be visited at the PR Office located at the Ground Floor or Call our MOD : 03356804666.
Violence or Aggression towards MAMJI HOSPITAL Staff
- Mamji Hospital’s Management will strongly resist any verbal, racial or physical abuse against its staff members.
- Should there be an incident where a patient / attendant/ visitor’s behavior becomes unacceptable, imposes threat or causes harm, the Hospital Management will pursue necessary action which may also lead to the discharge/expulsion of the patient/attendant from the hospital.
Medical Records Request
- All medical records, patient files and data shall be regarded as confidential and available only to authorized users.
- To obtain medical records and health information, the authorized person should visit the Medical Records department, located in the basement, after 07 days from the date of discharge of the patient, during 9:00am to 5:00pm.