What else do I need to know about MAMJI HOSPITAL?
- All Patients beds are provided with a Call Bell at their bedside in case they wish to speak to Nursing Staff at the time of any need or any emergency.
- An ATM is available on the ground floor in the lobby area. MAMJI HOSPITAL is not responsible for the ATM. If you experience any difficulty with the machine, you should contact the number given on the ATM machine for assistance.
- House keeping works round the clock. However between 10pm to 7 am, house keeping may be called as per need.
- You are advised to leave your valuables at home. MAMJI HOSPITAL does not accept any responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions.
- Personal TV sets, photography and video shooting are not permitted in the hospital premises.
- Visitors are required to identify themselves and they may be subject to undergo a security check along with their belongings.
- Fire alarms are installed for immediate intimation of any disaster; Emergency exits are marked and staff will assist you to locate them in case of any untoward situation.
- Your cooperation with our staff and adherence with the rules & regulations is desired.
- MAMJI HOSPITAL is a dedicated General Care Hospital. In case of any treatment other than General is required during the course of your admission, several sub specialty consultants are available on call basis. However, please be informed that the hospital reserves the right to refer your case to the concerned medical facility or hospital, as per the advice of your Consultant.
- MAMJI HOSPITAL does not provide Home Nursing facility.
- MAMJI HOSPITAL also offers state-of-the-art General hospitalization facility.
- There is a dedicated TV Channel where various awareness programs about prevention of disease as well as information about MAMJI HOSPITAL Services are broadcast in the hospital. For more information, please contact the Nursing Counter.
- It is not allowed to take MAMJI HOSPITAL’s property (Wheelchair, bed sheet etc.) with the patient.
- There is a dedicated prayer area for both males & females where Congregation is also arranged.
- Mamji Hospital is a private property. Rights of admission are reserved.
We hope the all information in this section was helpful for you. We wish you good health and early recovery.